Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 7 months ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 7 months ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 7 months ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Fallen sporting heroes #3: Paul Gascoigne
- The "messiah" myth and why Kenny Dalglish's thin ice could soon break
- Who will rise to be European champions?
- Exclusive Interview #3: Emma Webb meets Craig Edwards
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Exclusive interview: Kayode Odejayi speaks to TAP
- Lions tour off to a strong start
- Why it doesn't matter if we patronise Sian Massey
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: