Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 7 months ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 7 months ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 7 months ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Formula 1 returning to France would be a victory for the sport's heritage
- Who will rise to be European champions?
- Bradford City v Swansea City: the people's cup final
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Why Chelsea were right to sack Roberto Di Matteo
- English football needs total reform, and it must start now
- Fallen sporting heroes #2: O.J. Simpson
- London: your time is now
- UEFA Champions League preview: who will rise and fall on the road to Wembley?
- The true failings of Hillsborough
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: