Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 1 month ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 1 month ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 1 month ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Substance trumps style in the IPL
- All hail the re-Heat
- The kids are alright: A West Ham United youth
- Sagan's touch of crass is the tip of the iceberg
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Exclusive Interview #3: Emma Webb meets Craig Edwards
- Zonal marking: a classic case of English tactical stubbornness
- Premier League 2012/13: The hipster team of the year
- UEFA Champions League preview: who will rise and fall on the road to Wembley?
- Five questions ahead of the Chinese GP
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: