Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 15 hours ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 2 days ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 2 days ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Aviva Premiership 2011/12 review: three XVs of the season
- Five questions ahead of Monaco GP
- UEFA Champions League preview: who will rise and fall on the road to Wembley?
- The kids are alright: A West Ham United youth
- Why Marion Bartoli deserves our respect
- Tony Gilham | The Full Interview
- Zonal marking: a classic case of English tactical stubbornness
- A sad farewell to Sid Watkins
- Huddersfield Town follow new Rhodes to success
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: