Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 1 month ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 1 month ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 1 month ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Old faces lend legitimacy to Moyes' new regime
- A beginner's guide to the IPL
- Football in 2012: the end of year awards
- Exclusive Interview #4: BTCC boss Tony Gilham speaks to TAP
- Luton Town once more on verge of League return
- The phenomenon of the sporting egotist
- Can we really say the League Cup should be scrapped now?
- The kids are alright: A West Ham United youth
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: