Much as we realise you’ve all come to rely on The Armchair Pundits for all your sporting updates and insights, we’re sorry to announce that Chris and Rob are on holiday for the next three weeks, touring the western Balkans, so there will be a distinct lack of TAP updates in your feeds and Facebook news between now and April 20th.
What we’re talking about:
- RT @SchatDon: @armchairpundit2 I would agree but if they can beat City at The Ethihad, they can beat Arsenal at Wembley, surely? #WAFC #MCF…posted 1 year ago
- #Arsenal fans - will anything less than #FACup glory suffice now? Or could you take #Wigan's Cup heroics into account if they knock you out?posted 1 year ago
- Semi-finals of the #FACup see Arsenal-Wigan and Hull-Sheff Utd. If Arsene doesn't manage to bring a trophy back from that, that's concerningposted 1 year ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Why it doesn't matter if we patronise Sian Massey
- Fallen sporting heroes #2: O.J. Simpson
- Sagan's touch of crass is the tip of the iceberg
- The insular state of England - why don't we export players anymore?
- Luton Town once more on verge of League return
- The black and white of the NFL’s refereeing fiasco
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: