Mark Webber took his second victory on the streets of Monte Carlo to become the sixth different winner in the opening six races of the 2012 Formula One season. Webber, who was granted pole after Michael Schumacher was demoted to sixth, drove faultlessly as he held back Nico Rosberg of Mercedes. Fernando Alonso took the final podium place and surprisingly leads the championship ahead of Red Bull duo Sebastian Vettel and Webber, something few in the paddock would have predicted before the first race in March.
What we’re talking about:
- FOOTBALL | Billericay Town | Cardiac arrest survivor's life-saving battle wp.me/p277Sm-1ab via @wordpressdotcom #btfc #essex #newsposted 2 months ago
- Football | England | Who's next in line for England? Barkley, Townsend set for potential debuts wp.me/p277Sm-19B via @Robert Schattenposted 3 months ago
- American Football | Essex Spartans | Dramatic finale for the Essex Spartans wp.me/p277Sm-19r via @wordpressdotcom #cecilmartin #nflposted 3 months ago
Read our most popular articles:
- Why it doesn't matter if we patronise Sian Massey
- Is LeBron James the best male athlete in the world?
- Mercedes ditch Schumacher as Hamilton walks out on McLaren
- Hamilton dominates in Hungary to record first win for Mercedes
- Why Chelsea were wrong to sack Roberto Di Matteo
- Football in 2012: the end of year awards
- Fallen sporting heroes #2: O.J. Simpson
- The future's bright for the young Essex Spartans
- UEFA Champions League preview: who will rise and fall on the road to Wembley?
- Britain's future boxing star is a knockout
Browse our categories:
Delve into our archives: